THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

NO, NO NOOOOO! NO PUEDE SER! STOY TRISTE!

My dear fans,


I am sorry for having no other choice then to carry out my duty I have towards you.
As you might started to imagine and guess my personal conditions couldn't have been recovered fast enough and good enough.


Please believe me that everything possible was done for me to come back in health and better conditions, but the time did not last, to come back as a complete support for the band.

Please try to find understanding that I have decided that I have no other choice then to declaim all the honours and titles you wanted to give to me.

This makes me sad, but some things can't be like I want them to be .

I will always be in your mind in the way I wanted to be for you ...And I will stay with you .

But I can't stay any longer as a part of Cinema Bizarre.

Which means that I will leave the band from now on.

Let me simply go on as the one I have been for you.

I wish the band luck on their way.

Keep me in your hearts.

Your Moonlight.

Luminor



NO MANCHEN! CUANDO LEEI ESTO LES JURO KE SENTI GANAS DE LLORAR, LO TRADUCI EN EL TRADUCTOR GOOGLE Y LO LEEI EN ESPAÑOL, NO SE LOS PONGO POR KE NO STA MUY ENTENDIBLE NI MUY BN TRADUCIDO PERO EN RESUMEN DICE KE LUMI ABANDONARA LA BANDA POR RASONES DE SALUD, PROBABLEMENTE LO REMPLASE ROMEO...PERO NO SERA LO MISMO! SU VOZ, SU FORMA DE TOKAR EL TECLADO, SU APARIENCIA GOTICA Y VISUAL KEI! LA EXTRAÑAREMOS! NO LO PUEDO CREER! STOY MUY TRISTE! CINEMA BIZARRE NO SERA LO MISMO! PERO PSS AUN ASI HAY KE DARLE ANIMO A LA BANDA Y NO LES DEMOS LA ESPALDA SIEMPRE ESTAREMOS KON ELLOS PASE LO KE PASE.....LO JURO!

0 comentarios: